Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cold



I have finished all the March themes so I am going back to January to the ones I missed. Part of this challenge for me is to find something to take a picture of each day, sometimes the themes aren't so great for that particular day but it adds to the challenge.

Like today for instance, Spring is on it's way and we are having the highest temperatures of the year so far, and the theme is cold. Now last week when we got 14 inches of snow overnight this would have been easy picture taking, but today, not so much. I did see this deer trail heading off into the foothills, it reminded me of when my kids used to run out into the yard in the first snow storm bare footed and come back in laughing and very cold and leaving a trail of bare prints in the snow.

7 comments:

  1. I love how the footprints lead me through the image...this is really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chesney, as a beginner I will take all the kind comments I can get. You are great to always leave me such kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foot prints. Just like Chesney said leads you through the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely shot, the curve of the prints definitely does draw your eye through the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a real cool example of leading lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The footprints make a great leading line to the mountains.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. The footprints certainly lead your eyes to the mountains. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete