Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blue


I love it when someone goes crazy with a striking color. I haven't been brave enough to do it in my house yet but this is inspiring. This time of year the dirty snow and leafless trees tend to get drab, I noticed this coffee shop and even though I don't drink coffee I wanted to sit down awhile in the bright glow of the porch and table. I used the "cartoon" filter in Gimp to bring out the details.

I was so fixated on the porch I almost missed this tree in the parking strip, also filtered in Gimp.




3 comments:

  1. Great catch and so funny to see the tree, but they didn't cover it totally so it will be right. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What dynamic blues...that would be a coffee shop that would definitely grab my attention! I love it (especially against that dirty snow)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blues are really attention getting. Love the contrasts in your image.

    ReplyDelete